- The WRF model predicts up to 36 mm of rainfall in Western region of country on 27th of April
- Between 19-25 Apr: highest rainfalls of 20 mm were recorded on the 24th in Kegalla, Ratnapura, Kalutara, Galle and Matara districts.
- From 16-22 Apr: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while northern and northeastern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC
- From 18-24 Apr: up to 18 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the southern regions; and speeds less than 14 km/h in the northern regions of the island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report