- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts between 85-95 mm of total rainfall in Colombo, Gampaha and Ratnapura districts during 25-31st Oct.
- Between 11-17 Oct: Rainfall up to 50 mm was recorded in Colombo, Gampaha and Ratnapura districts on the 14th.
- From 8-14 Oct: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while northeastern coastal regions recorded a maximum temperature between 35-40 OC.
- From 10-16 Oct: up to 54 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the southern half of the country and up to 36 km/h in the northern half.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report