- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall between 55-65 mm in Galle and Kalutara districts during 19th -25th Apr.
- Between 11-17 Apr: up to 90 mm of rainfall was recorded in Gampaha and Kegalla districts on April 12th.
- From 8-14 Apr: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Puttalam and Kurunegala districts recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 10-16 Apr: up to 20 km/h, easterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the northern seas of Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report