- The WRF model predicts up to 36 mm of rainfall in Western regions of the country on 23rd and 24th of June.
- Between 14-20 Jun: Rainfall up to 80 mm was recorded in Galle district on the 14th.
- From 4-10 Jun: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while northern and eastern coastal regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 11-17 Jun: up to 54 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the whole island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report