- The WRF model predicts up to 64 mm of rainfall in Kalutara district on 11th of August.
- Between 2-8 Aug: Rainfall up to 80 mm was recorded in Polonnaruwa, Ampara and Batticaloa districts on the 7th.
- From 30 Jul- 5 Aug: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Northern and Eastern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 1-7 Aug: up to 29 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the Northern and Eastern seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report