- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall between 95-105 mm in Kegalla and Ratnapura districts during 20th -26th June.
- Between 13-19 Jun: up to 50 mm of rainfall was recorded in Colombo and Ratnapura districts on the 13th and in Puttalam and Badulla districts on the 15th.
- From 10-16 Jun: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya and Badulla districts while eastern coastal areas of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 12-18 Jun: up to 36 km/h, westerly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report