- The WRF model predicts up to 124 mm of rainfall in Ratnapura district on 19th of August.
- Between 9-15 Aug: Rainfall up to 160 mm was recorded in Ampara and Batticaloa districts on the 12th.
- From 6-12 Aug: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Northern and Eastern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 8-14 Aug: up to 21 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the central and southern regions of the island; and up to 18 km/h in the northern regions.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the Northern and Southern seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report