- The IRI weekly forecast predicts total rainfall between 100-150 mm in Nuwara Eliya and Badulla districts during 4th -9th Apr.
- Between 28 Mar-3 Apr: up to 80 mm of rainfall was recorded in Kalutara district on April 1st.
- From 25-31 Mar: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while northwestern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 27 Mar-2 Apr: up to 10 km/h, southeasterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report