- The WRF model predicts up to 36 mm of rainfall in Western regions of the country on 22nd of July.
- Between 12- 18 Jul: Rainfall up to 30 mm was recorded in Batticaloa and Ampara districts on the 12th.
- From 9-15 Jul: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Northern and Eastern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 11-17 Jul: up to 54 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the northern and southern seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report