- The WRF model predicts up to 36 mm of rainfall in Western regions of the country on 28th and 29th of July.
- Between 18- 24 Jul: Rainfall up to 20 mm was recorded in Kurunegala and Gampaha districts on the 18th.
- From 16-22 Jul: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Northern and Eastern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 18-24 Jul: up to 36 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the eastern seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report