- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall between 55-65 mm in Kalutara, Gampaha, Colombo and Galle districts during 25th Apr-1st May.
- Between 18-24 Apr: up to 50 mm of rainfall was recorded in Galle on the 21st, Kurunegala on the 23rd and Ratnapura on the 24th.
- From 15-21 Apr: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Jaffna, Kilinochchi, Anuradhapura and Kurunegala districts recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 17-23 Apr: up to 18 km/h, southeasterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 1 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report