- The WRF model predicts up to 64 mm of rainfall in Kurunegala district on 2nd of September.
- Between 23-29 Aug: Rainfall up to 80 mm was recorded in Batticaloa district on the 24th.
- From 20-26 Aug: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while southeastern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 22-28 Aug: up to 36 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the central and southern regions of the country; and up to 29 km/h in the northern regions.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report