- The IRI weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall up to 200 mm in Kandy, Badulla and Nuwara Eliya districts during 24 - 29 Oct.
- Between 17 – 22 Oct: up to 90 mm of rainfall was recorded in Colombo district on the 22nd.
- From 14 – 20 Oct: entire island recorded a minimum temperature between 20-25 OC and a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 16 - 22 Oct: up to 11 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report