- The WRF model predicts up to 36 mm of rainfall in Puttalam, Kurunegala, Gampaha and Kegalla district on the 30th of June.
- Between 21-27 Jun: Rainfall up to 50 mm was recorded in Kegalla district on the 27th.
- From 18-24 Jun: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Northern and Eastern coastal regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 20-26 Jun: up to 54 km/h, North-Westerly winds were experienced by the whole island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report