- The WRF rainfall forecast predicts up to 124.5 mm of rainfall in Gampaha, Colombo and Kalutara districts on December 1st.
- Between 22-27 Nov: Rainfall up to 120 mm was recorded in Batticaloa district on November 25th.
- From 19-25 Nov: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while most parts of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 21-27 Nov: up to 36 km/h, northeasterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report