- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall between 85-95 mm in Trincomalee, Batticaloa and Ampara districts during 22–28th Nov.
- Between 8-14 Nov: Rainfall up to 50 mm was recorded in Jaffna district on November 8th.
- From 5-11 Nov: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while most parts of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 7-13 Nov: up to 36 km/h, northeasterly winds were experienced by the northern and central regions of the island and up to 18 km/h in the southern and southeastern regions.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report