- The IRI weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall up to 75 mm in Gampaha and Colombo districts during 28 Nov – 3 Dec.
- Between 20 – 26 Nov: up to 120 mm of rainfall was recorded in Gampaha and Kurunegala districts on the 23rd.
- From 18 – 24 Nov: Nuwara Eliya district recorded a minimum temperature between 10-15 OC and most parts of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC
- From 20 -26 Nov: up to 10 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report