- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall between 65-75 mm in Ratnapura, Kalutara and Colombo districts during 27th Jun- 3rd Jul.
- Between 20-25 Jun: up to 30 mm of rainfall was recorded in Kurunegala, Gampaha, Kegalla, Colombo and Kaluatara districts on the 23rd.
- From 17-23 Jun: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya and Badulla districts while Ampara district recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 19-25 Jun: up to 36 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC below average sea surface temperature was observed in the northern seas of Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report