- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall between 95-105 mm in Kegalle, Ratnapura and Kalutara districts during 13th – 19th June.
- Between 6-12 Jun: up to 50 mm of rainfall was recorded in Ratnapura, Kalutara, Matara and Galle districts on the 6th.
- From 3-9 Jun: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya and Badulla districts while eastern coastal areas of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 5-11 Jun: up to 36 km/h, westerly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report