- The NCEP weekly forecast predicts total rainfall between 75-85 mm in Batticaloa and Ampara districts during 4th -10th Apr.
- Between 21- 27 Mar: up to 100 mm of rainfall was recorded in Colombo district on the 27th.
- From 18- 24 Mar: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Kurunegala, Anuradhapura, Vavuniya and Ratnapura districts recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 20- 26 Mar: up to 18 km/h, northeasterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report