- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall up to 35 mm in Kegalla and Ratnapura districts during 18th - 24th July.
- Between 10 - 16 Jul: up to 50 mm of rainfall was recorded in Ratnapura and Galle districts on the 10th.
- From 8 - 14 Jul: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya and Badulla districts while eastern coastal regions including Anuradhapura district recorded a maximum temperature between 35-40 OC.
- From 10 - 16 Jul: up to 72 km/h, northwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report