- The WRF model predicts up to 65 mm of rainfall in Kalutara district and 36 mm of rainfall in Southern region of country on the 24th.
- Between 15-21 Feb: highest rainfall of 20 mm was recorded on the 18th in Lunugala region of Badulla distict.
- From 12-18 Feb: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Gampaha, Colombo and Kegalla districts recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 14-20 Feb: up to 36 km/h north easterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC below average sea surface temperature was observed in the northern and western seas of Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report