- The NCEP model predicts up to 35 mm of rainfall in Kandy on 22nd March to 4th April.
- Between 15-21 Mar: highest rainfall of 60 mm was recorded on the 15th in Gampaha district.
- From 12-18 Mar: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while many parts of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 14-20 Mar: up to 11 km/h, northeasterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the north and eastern seas of Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report