- The WRF model predicts up to 35 mm of rainfall in Colombo district on 21st of April.
- Between 12-18 Apr: highest rainfall of 60 mm was recorded on the 12th in Colombo district.
- From 9-15 Apr: minimum temperature of 15 0C was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while northern regions of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 0C.
- From 11-17 Apr: up to 18 km/h, northeasterly winds were experienced by the southern regions, and speeds less than 7 km/h in the northern and central regions of the island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report