- The IRI weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall up to 75 mm in Jaffna district during 13 - 18 Nov.
- Between 6 – 12 Nov: up to 90 mm of rainfall was recorded in Trincomalee district on the 7th.
- From 4 – 10 Nov: entire island recorded a minimum temperature between 20-25 OC and a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC
- From 6 -12 Nov: up to 18 km/h, northeasterly winds were experienced by the Southern province; and up to 10 km/h in the same direction by the rest of the island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report