- The NCEP model predicts dry weather conditions for the entire island in the coming week.
- Between 6-12 Feb: up to 80 mm of rainfall was recorded in Puttalam on the 6th.
- From 4-10 Feb: minimum temperature of 15 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while most parts of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 6-12 Feb: up to 18 km/h, easterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the northern seas of Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report