- The IRI weekly rainfall forecast predicts total rainfall between 150-200 mm in Kalutara and Galle districts during 30th May-04th Jun.
- Between 23-29 May: up to 90 mm of rainfall was recorded in Trincomalee district on the 24th.
- From 20-26 May: minimum temperature of 20 OC was recorded from Nuwara Eliya district while Ampara district recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC.
- From 22-28 May: up to 36 km/h, southwesterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- 0.5 OC above average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report