- The NCEP weekly rainfall forecast predicts up to 25 mm of total rainfall in Batticaloa and Ampara during 23 – 29 Jan.
- Between 15 - 22 Jan: up to 20 mm of rainfalls were recorded in Badulla and Monaragala districts on the 15th.
- From 13 – 19 Jan: Nuwara Eliya district recorded a minimum temperature between 0-5 OC and western and southern parts of the island recorded a maximum temperature between 30-35 OC
- From 15 - 21 Jan: up to 21 km/h, northeasterly winds were experienced by the entire island.
- Average sea surface temperature was observed in the seas around Sri Lanka.
Download Full Report